Ok, I love all my clients and I’m SO excited for every wedding I have the honor of photographing. But, real talk…something just hit different with Hailey and Rob. Maybe it’s their infectious laughter. Maybe it’s their obvious, authentic, joy filled love. Maybe it’s their sweet family who I’ve been so fortunate to photograph for the past couple of years. Or maybe it’s all of those things and more that made us fall in love with Hailey and Rob and left us so freaking excited for their fall wedding at Strongwater.
But, the thing is, their wedding exceeded all of our expectations. I mean, we knew it was going to be awesome. But, it was more than that. It was EPIC. Some of the highlights included:
- Hailey and Rob…duh
- they read their vows to each other during their first look and they were SO SWEET
- Rob had a first look with his mom, and now that I have my own son that one really got me *sobbing*
- Hailey’s dad wrote and recorded a song just for her for their father/daughter dance *still sobbing*
- they had a ring blessing table at the entrance to the ceremony where all of their guests stopped to bless the rings upon arrival
- Hailey’s wedding band was made with her grandma’s diamonds and her engagement ring was made with Rob’s grandma’s diamonds
- Hailey wore the most chic cape veil and I was obsessed with it
- they had an amazing dessert spread full of the most delicious creations and knowing that I’m dairy free because of my little guy’s allergy, THEY BROUGHT ME MY OWN VEGAN CHEESECAKES! *sobbing again*
Do I really need to say anything else to convince you that this wedding was perfection?!
Hailey and Rob, thank you SO much for choosing us, for sharing your joy with us, and for loving on us. We’re so thankful and so honored to have been a little part of your story. We hope the rest of your story is full of the best things in life: joy, laughter, love, and good beer.
Here are some of our favorites from Hailey and Rob’s wedding at Strongwater!
Venue & Catering – Strongwater
Day of Coordination – Devoted Columbus
DJ – Sonus Entertainment
Florals – The Flowerman
Desserts – The Cheesecake Girl
Hair & Makeup – Refeyeance
All photos by Erica Kay Photography